08 October 2005

Warning Of Success

Alright, I'm back y'all, and better than ever; well, sort of. Anyway, I had a really good hunting trip and I missed you all. Spending 6 plus hours a day in the woods gives a person a lot of time to think about life. Evan and I were both successful on our hunt and ended up both getting deer. Evan got a good sized spike and I got a fork with a midget antler on one side. But we were the only ones in camp to get anything. Every year the guys at hunting form a pool of money, everyone throws in $5 and the person with the smallest buck gets double his money back and the person with the biggest buck gets the rest of the money. Evan got the smallest so he got $10 and I got the biggest so I got the other $40. Winning money is always fun. Um....I can't think of anything else to write about the trip, but if I talk to you in person you will most likely hear a lot of them. Anyway, I'll talk to you later.

John

No comments: