I haven't seen Rachel or Bonnie in far to long and I really miss both to them. And now they're at camp so even if I was allowed to I couldn't call them. I don't who all reads this but could you pray for me. First, that I would be able to resist temptation and flee from the devil. And second, that I could have peace and not be angry at Mom for making the decisions that she is making. I really have failed, over and over again, and I know that what I'm doing is wrong, and that I need to stop it before I start. I try telling myself that what I'm doing will only make me hurt later but I don't listen. In the end my Will wins over mind and my emotions, and I hate it. Anway, I thank you for your prayers, and I request that if you have any prayer requests that you tell me if you can, I would love pray for any of my friends. God bless, I love you.
John
3 comments:
John...it's not "resist temptation and flee the devil". Nowhere in the Bible does it say that. Do you want to know what the Bible really says? To flee temptation and resist the devil. You had it backwards, and that can make a big difference.
Oh, you're probably right, as usual.
John
Thanks Rachel, I love you.
Post a Comment