27 March 2006

Crumbling

Why does it suddenly seem that my world is crumbling around me? Why does it seem as if everything I've tried so hard to build up is falling apart? Is this actually happening? Or am I imagening things? Am I read tones and meaning into things that weren't intended by the writer? Am I reacting too strongly to something that was meant for nothing? Maybe it was just an oversight. Or was it just viewed as inconsequential by writer? Agh! I just wanted to die today, but I know that isn't the solution. My death would only cause more pain on others. At least, I hope it would. Maybe I've changed so much that my death wouldn't be missed as much as it used to be. Have I said enough? Or have I said to much? Have I become a burden to be borne? Has my existance become a reproach to my friends?

I'm sorry.

John

9 comments:

Bonnie said...

Morbid-ness make me sad.... you know we love you John... I mean COME ON! *sigh* call me if your bored... or acting like this.

lots of love... foreva.
Bons

Know*Me* said...

I apologize--yes, you're reading too much into it. John, you're not a burden. I don't know why you're feeling this way, but, it's not true. You know we all love you. We always have and always will. True, some of us are frustrated or disappointed in you--but we still love you. At least...I know I do. So, God bless, and cheer up, ya dork.

Unknown said...

Thanks guys. Even after I wrote it I felt better. I guys maybe I just had to flush my system. I know people love me, that's why I will never commit suicide. I've never even contemplated it. Thanks again guys.

John

Unknown said...

I just wish people weren't frustrated or disappointed in me.

John

Bonnie said...

Well I'm not at all frustrated or dissapointed in you, John... <33

Know*Me* said...

I get frustrated/disappointed in everyone at at least one point in our relationship. It's only fair that you should have your turn. Love you.

Unknown said...

I guess you're right. Besides there have been times when I was disappointed and frustrated with you. Turn about is fair play.

Love

John

Unknown said...

Sorry Jeremy, I ran out. :P

John

Bonnie said...

HAHAHAHAHA.... wow.