05 August 2006

The Last Days Are Coming

There is so much to write about and not enough time to write about, or even remember, all that has been going on.  Nevertheless, I will do my best to try and recall and record.

I'll start with the most major of event first.  Camping at Tumalo.  It was  so much fun!  Everyday we would go swimming in the river; down and up the rapids.  Also we played Ultimate Frisbee, volleyball, and soccer.  All the guys would stay up late talking and playing MTG, and when Josh and Mark got there on Friday, we would stand around while Josh told hilarious stories about cars and driving and stuff.  I'm so glad that Jeremy made the choice to come with the Meigs, it just wouldn't have been the same without him.  There was one disappointing thing though, Rachel wasn't able to come.  She didn't come at the beginning of the week because of a previous commitment and when she was supposed to come at the end of the week with Dena it was called off for a couple of reasons.  I would have to say that it was more disappointing for Rachel than for me though; I know she was looking forward to coming out.  We also went to Starbucks about 4 or 5 of the days while we were there.

This week I've been working for the Kieffers.  I worked three days doing some basic yard work.  On the last day (yesterday) I had to dig a little trench which envolved choppoing a bunch of pretty good-sized roots.  After I finished that, we drove over to Alternate Universe and I finally got Pirate's Cove.  Then last night we went over to the Jones' House with the Schmidt's and had dinner, went swimming, and played Pirate's Cove until about 11:00.

Other than all of that I haven't been doing much besides working at home and relaxing.

John

--
Joga Bonito

No comments: