As the month of October is creeps to a close, so closes my job up at the Jaffe's as the gardeners assistant. And I'm not sad about it. As soon as I started school it just became a burden to keep going up there every week. The plus sides of continuing working was that I continued to get a paycheck which I may miss. I think that I have enough money to get me through this upcoming snowboarding season. I will, however, continue working at the stables to keep a small amount of cash flow just in case I want some spending money.
I was very encouraged by the BJU team that came to church and school and spent time talking with us and answering questions. Ever since Mike Shrock came to the Spirit Emphasis Retreat I've been thinking about going to BJU for college and I really think that that is what I want to do after high school. I know that the Lord's work done in the Lord's time will not lack His provision.
I got an email from Scott Dean today and that was a good encouragement. I always like to hear from Scott, and it helps me to know how to pray effectively.
Oh, as you may notice I no longer have a tagboard so leave a comment on one of my posts, I'd love to hear from you. That's all for now folks.
John
--
Play Beautiful
1 comment:
I was so excited for firsbee, that my brain left me last night when I went crazy. I wasn't able to get it back soon enough to play with it. You've seen my real potential.
Post a Comment