Providing they beat Green Bay(10-1) next week.
A loss to Greenbay next week doesn't push them out off the Superbowl. And a win doesn't automatically give them Superbowl position either.John
The turkey bowl was fun(off the subject I know).
Tim, you're great at saying 'off the subject stuff'..and acknowledging that fact... =P
If I don't know what to say on the subject I'll most likely try and change the subject.
He can say whatever he wants... as long as it isn't stupid. Most of the time it isn't. John will mediate when he wants to.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Providing they beat Green Bay(10-1) next week.
A loss to Greenbay next week doesn't push them out off the Superbowl. And a win doesn't automatically give them Superbowl position either.
John
The turkey bowl was fun(off the subject I know).
Tim, you're great at saying 'off the subject stuff'..and acknowledging that fact... =P
If I don't know what to say on the subject I'll most likely try and change the subject.
He can say whatever he wants... as long as it isn't stupid. Most of the time it isn't. John will mediate when he wants to.
Post a Comment