It seems that the presence of so many things to write about always goes hand in hand with it never getting written. Just by the nature of things when so many things are happening, one gets too busy to write about them. We all had a great Christmas at our Grandparent's this year. When we got back, I started work at my new job: Starbucks. Partying last night until 12:30 for New Years was fun and then this morning we played tackle football for the New Year's Day Bowl. I didn't win but I had a lot of fun. I had one recieving TD, one interception, three touchdown passes, and I threw two interceptions. I also got to tackle Kevin. Anyway, I work today, and since it's a holiday I think I get paid extra. Happy New Year.
John
1 comment:
So true!Starbucks?...sweet!Football sounds like fun. May you all have a Happy and Blessed New Year!
Post a Comment