I seem to blog about rain frequently, but it is something that I really love. It rained today. The morning was bright and clear and very very warm, as it has been for the past week. So warm in fact you may find it hard to believe that I went snowboarding yesterday. Anyway, there was some hint that the rain was coming. The billowing cumulous clouds began sliding in around the early afternoon. By 7:30 it was pouring and the air was very warm and humid. The fat droplets falling from the sky in a torrent made gushy little splashes all over the saturated ground. With the rain came bright flashes of lightning and long peels of rolling thunder. It was all over in less than two hours and as the clouds moved on toward the west the setting sun began to peak through painting the sky with its hues of light.
John
2 comments:
I love rain.
Oregon is amazing!
Hear her, hear her! You can tell a true origonian by wether he love the rain or not.
Post a Comment