22 December 2009

Christmas Door Hanger Expedition

I have not done Christmas or Easter door hangers in about two years; I have been out of town each of the times in the recent past. This evening I went on this final Tuesday evening before Christmas. I had a great time. The night was cold but thankfully dry and calm. Running between houses, I warmed up quite a bit and when I stood still I had plumes of steam rising from me. My team was great (good job team!) and we covered more than two hundred houses in under an hour and a half.

I doubt that many of you still follow this blog very faithfully and that does not surprise me since I haven't updated it faithfully in about four months. I'm going to try to keep a little update running this next semester at school in the case that that is the only way you hear from me. I hope you enjoy it.

John

1 comment:

Peter said...

Yay! I follow your blog... when you post! I just check Tyson's blog to see if you have an update (tkweddle.blogspot.com). That would be great to see how you're doing once you head back to North Carolina.