Many may have heard the story of all that befell me during my time in Tennessee. My falling off horses time and time again was a humor to many. I fall off horses then climb right back on. In the same way I try to conduct myself in many aspects of my life.
Finishing my first year of college this spring was not exactly like falling off a horse, but it was the end of that first year’s ride. I am now back at school beginning my second year. It is much like being back in the saddle. Only the proverbial horse has not yet begun to gallop. This year is going to be challenging and changing in so many ways. I have more responsibilities now that I am the vice president of the Patriot league. My classes are no longer freshmen classes, so they will be more difficult. I hope to continue to work somewhere in order to pay the bills. In general I need to step things up to meet the challenges and obstacles of the new year. In everything I’m trusting the Lord for His strength, wisdom, leading, and help to be all I ought, learn all I can, and grow in all the ways that I should. Pray for me this coming year that all that the Lord has for me would be realized in my life. Thank you.
John
21 August 2010
Back in the Saddle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment