
I know it's been a while since I actually posted anything here. I decided I'd get back into the swing of things by writing about my trip back from school. I was really looking forward to coming home this last Monday, but I wasn't so excited that I had layovers in Chicago as well as Seattle before I got home. Looking back, however, if I had a chance to fly into Seattle and then from there to Portland again, I would do it. If flying into one Pacific Northwest airport is good then flying into two is better. After living in the Carolinas for the majority of the last three years, coming home to Oregon reignites my love for the splendor of the NW. Carolina isn't bad, it just doesn't have the same power to me that I find here at home. I took several pictures during my (wonderful) short, 50-minute flight from Seattle to Portland. I apologize for the quality of the the pictures; they were taken on my iPod, so the resolution isn't that big. The Mountains I was able to see on that one flight were (North to South): Mt. Baker, Mt. Rainier, Mt. Adams, Mt. St. Helens, Mt. Hood, and Mt. Jefferson. There just isn't much that compares to the Cascades and home. Flying into Portland was very exciting for me as well. I love to see the verdant green of the moderate rain forest in all directions.
No comments:
Post a Comment