Well, I haven't posted in a while but I am at the computer and I thought I would right something short. I don't if anyone still checks my blog anymor , but I'm gonna find out. Anyway, I got a hair cut yesterday and I really like it, but I get the feeling that Rachel is going to hate it. 1/8th of and inch on the the side and 4/8ths on top. Almost a Marine haircut but not completely bald on the sides. Last night there was a Junior high activity at our church that Adam, Evan, and I helped out with. The name of the game is The Hunt, and the point to find ping-pong balls in the dark with nothing but a Ultra-Violet (Black) light. Adam and Evan were being raiders, scaring the groups and stealing ping-pong balls, and I was a team leader. Long story short, my team dominated; hard-core. With a total of 8000 points and the nearest guy team at 5300, we were head and shoulders above everyone.
I've been working out lately, as much as I can at home. I don't have a pull-up bar some I can't do any of those. But I do push ups and sit ups every night. It's working, I can tell.
I watched Anne Of Avonlea last night, I don't know why. It was long and I had to stay up unitll 11:30 to finish it. Some parts of it I really liked, just because of the similarities (with tweaking) to my own life, sometimes. I'm glad Anne turned down Gilber the first time he proposed. She had good reasons, and it kind of justifies what I have to do.
Anyway, I'll right more later.
John
3 comments:
You'll "right" more later?? hahahahahahaha *amused* But anyways sounds like fun!! and yaah
<3
Bons
Oops! You know, I shouldn't make mistakes like that.
hehehehehe. I coulden't help it.
Post a Comment