27 January 2006

Football, games, papers, phone calls

That is pretty much what my life was like yesterday. After doing school, LJ came over and we played tag football in the street in the rain in the wind in the cold. I was soaked through and I wasn't happy with how I preformed. My hands were frozen and wet, so I couldn't catch anything. No excuses though, I didn't do well. Then we all came in and LJ played and lost Stratego to Adam. He went home and we had dinner and all that. Then Mom and Anna left for there quilting meeting thingy. Adam took James to the Nutter's, Sara was at AWANA, and I was at home with Laura; writing a paper. So from about 6:50 until about 8:45 I was writing a paper at the computer listening to music. At about Nine I tried calling Rachel, but she didn't want to talk to me. I then tried calling Bonnie, which I haven't done enough lately. But she was talking her other John, and it was a call from Texas so I let her have it. So I was at home with no one to call and nothing to do but read. So right when I was about to start. I noticed that I had some laundry to do on my bed, so I did that first. Then Mom got home, and I started getting ready for bed. I did 100 push-ups and then 100 sit-ups. Then lay in bed for a 30 minutes until I drifted off to sleep. This morning I practiced my piano then did Physics. Then I got on my computer and finished updating my profile on my blog. Doing a bunch of other internet stuff, I also uploaded a bunch more Flickr photos. Now as I'm writing, the Al Qaeda bus just drove by our house (if you wanna know what that is, you'll have to ask me in person). I also discovered an unreleased version of Farewell To Arms by Five Iron.

John

No comments: