13 April 2006

Update

Hey all.  Recently I've been trying to get over what seems to be cold.  I'm over the worst of it but I still have a cough every now and then.  I had state testing this week on Monday and Tuesday and I guess I did okay, but I haven't gotten the results yet.  On Tuesday, after testing, I went bowling for the first time in my life and did pretty well.  I got five strikes!  I got free socks too.  After that we played Ultimate Frisbee; I haven't play in so long!  I can't wait until we play again.  After Frisbee I went to church for outreach.  Kevin and I walked all around for a couple hours hanging door-hanger pamphlets on, you guessed it, peoples doors.  I don't even know how many hangers I hung, but it was a lot.  Anyway, I went to work in the afternoon yesterday and then went to church in the evening.  Today I did school and went to the Mortimer's with Luke.  Tomorrow I will be helping L.J.'s grandpa move his shop and then we will be having a music time in the evening: I might even be the first to play.  Anyway, I'll talk to you all later.  I've got to go now.
 
John

No comments: