11 August 2007

On The Move

I know that I haven't posted in a while and you guys no idea how much fun I had last weekend on The Island or this week. And I'm so busy right now getting ready to go camping again that I don't have time to open your mind's eye to the joys and wonders of a day on the river. I went to the beach today and the weather was beautiful. I sunburned a little and my lips are chapped. Today we had a good football game. I'm really looking forward to football season in less than 40 days! Yesterday I worked late framing an alcove in the new Gymnatorium. After work I played frisbee, re-hurt my shoulder, played soccer, scored our only goal, then went nuts and had a blast at the airshow. What a weekend so far and I'm still not done!. I have three more full days to rock out! Rock on everybody.

John

6 comments:

Sara said...

Ya... there only score was me being a totally unacceptable goalie. It was bad. "I am ashamed." *Jauqe*

Sara said...

I'm so terrible at spelling too; their.

Anonymous said...

Have fun whitout us. ); *sigh* *tear*

Anonymous said...

I was happy about the goal but at the same time I felt bad for you, Sara. Just so you know someone on the other team felt the pain of someone on your team.

Anonymous said...

Oh, John, I had my forty time checked today, I ran a 5.03sec. forty time.

Anonymous said...

NNNNNOOOOOOOOO, first day of daily doubles and what happens? IT'S RAINING!!! NO NO NO NO!