It's hard for me to swallow the fact that I'm actually a juniour. I guess I'm just not used to it.
Swallow it!! aha!
and I'm a stinkin' sophomore...
SENIOR '08! This is going to be rockin' awesome. Crack two, Amen!John
Crack two what?
SENIOR '10!!!!:P:D
Well I'm caught in the middle. I'm a Senior '09
I have my first football game today.
SENIOR '12!!!
Graduated!!! Ahahaha :)
First day of school and I'm already tired of it. But at the same time I'm happy to do something rather than nothing all day.
3rd week of school...you guys got nothing to complain about...
I have a lot to complain about.But you have more. Anyway my complaints are not authentic I say a lot but am really satisfied with my current schedual.
Tim...if you need a grammar and punctuation tutor...call me... :P
What's your schedule look like for this year?
School, school, school, school, sports, sports, church, free time.School, school, school, school, sports, sports, church, free time.School, school....
hmmm...have........fun....
Post a Comment
17 comments:
It's hard for me to swallow the fact that I'm actually a juniour. I guess I'm just not used to it.
Swallow it!! aha!
and I'm a stinkin' sophomore...
SENIOR '08! This is going to be rockin' awesome. Crack two, Amen!
John
Crack two what?
SENIOR '10!!!!
:P
:D
Well I'm caught in the middle. I'm a Senior '09
I have my first football game today.
SENIOR '12!!!
Graduated!!! Ahahaha :)
First day of school and I'm already tired of it. But at the same time I'm happy to do something rather than nothing all day.
3rd week of school...you guys got nothing to complain about...
I have a lot to complain about.But you have more. Anyway my complaints are not authentic I say a lot but am really satisfied with my current schedual.
Tim...if you need a grammar and punctuation tutor...call me... :P
What's your schedule look like for this year?
School, school, school, school, sports, sports, church, free time.
School, school, school, school, sports, sports, church, free time.
School, school....
hmmm...have........fun....
Post a Comment