13 October 2007

I Never Lose

Last night we went over to the Popescu's house with the Kelleys for games and snacks and stuff. Without going into to much detail the story goes like this. I won at Dutch Blitz (It was a really cloes game.) I won at Catchphrase twice. I won at Bible Tri-Bond. I won at BattleLore. I Won. Today I organized a frisbee game at one oclock. I got there early and there were some kids playing soccer there. When Adam showed up we challenged them to a little skirmish. Adam, James, and me vs. three other kids; we played half field. We won three to nothing. I scored once and Adam scored twice. Then we played frisbee. My team won the first game. I then switched to the other team. My new team won. I never lose.

John

P.S. I can't believe it. It's the middle of October and I sunburned!

9 comments:

Sara said...

If you were here in Texas you would probably burn too. I'd get a tan if I was outside more... Don't lock me up!!

Anonymous said...

Famous last words, lad! I tell you if I ever, ever (yea right)play Ultimate or any other game with you again I would want to play on the opposing team. (yes you would probably win, but nobody can say I I can't try)!

Unknown said...

You can try, but you'll just lose tired.

John

Anonymous said...

Hey lets play frisbee on 27th I think that's a Saturday. 10:00 o'clock Southridge. PLEASE. I missed the last game otherwise John wouldn't of had so many victories that day.

Unknown said...

Tim, you would have been on my team. I wouldn't want it any other way.

John

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should just look at Sara's recent post name and just meditate on that... (God Delights in HUMBLE People). I am not saying that you will ever lose, I am just saying you might want to refrase your wins just a tad different! :)
Anyway, it IS about enjoying playing the game (of course, winning does add a bonus)!

Anonymous said...

Thanks John, and I greatly desire to be on your side too. So we can humbly win together.

Unknown said...

"and you always have to win." "Yes I do."

"wining isn't everything it's the only thing."

Anonymous said...

Winners or losers, there is no other place possible in competition.