
Hey everyone. If you were wondering, the answer is no, I'm not dead yet. I was actually gone for awhile. As is stated in the previous post, I went hunting, and I did not come back for week. Of course I had a great time out in the woods. Unfortunately, I didn't see any deer that I could shoot, so that particular deer is not dead yet either. It snowed and rained and winded and the sun shined while I was at camp. I spent more than 35 hours in the woods. Now I'm back and studying for my test later this month. Tonight the Dallas Cowboys are playing the Buffalo Bills on Moday Night Football. Go 'Boys! I think that I'm going over to Kevin's house to play Halo 3 and then watch the game. That's the story of my life recently.
Johnny
9 comments:
Life is interesting, eh?
Did you actually play Halo 3? And if so, how was it? (I already know about Dallas amazing win Monday)
Dude... the end was amazing, but Romo played a terrible game! 5 stinkin' turnovers! I'm glad they won though. They better play a better game next week, or else I will be sad.
Oh, and it was six interceptions, not five. I commented again to say: That's a good picture of you John! I like it.
Actually, he threw five interceptions and he had one fumble for a total of six turnovers. What a great game!
John
I didn't actually watch it because I don't have ESPN or cable, but my brother was listening to it on radio and told me about the outcome of the game.
Anyway I'm a Bronco and Stealers fan, it's cool that your team won Monday but when my team isn't playing I just watch for a good game. And don't really care about the final outcome. As long as both teams played relatively well.
Good game? Sure... did you watch the Seahawks game? Tee hee... ah you guys are funny.
Dallas 5-1, reverse those digits and you have our record, Corbett 1-5. What's happening to us this year? AAAAAAUUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!
Post a Comment