Recently I have been keeping busy not too busy that I don't have a lot of free time. Consequently, I also waste a lot of time too. On Monday I went to the Basketball and Volleyball games at TUMC. I worked the concessions the whole time, but I got a few chances to watch our players some. I liked working the concessions but there a few times that I got pretty worked up about a few things and I ended up being very harsh to a few individuals. I also ended up dropping a kid on his head a couple times for saying things that I didn't want him to.
Piano lessons are my main attraction on Tuesdays but I also went out on visitation that evening.
On Wednesday I worked for Mr. Dugan delivering Dental cabinetry. Mr. Dugan took us out to Hometown Buffet for lunch where Adam and I found much to critique. For the rest of the early afternoon we moved whole pile of old dental equipment into the back of Wilson, Mr. Dugan trusty truck. At church that evening we had Bible quizzing. Quizzing out twice, I preformed quite well. After church I occupied myself with various social activities.
Today I helped the Kennards move some boxes to storage. Tonight I have choir practice and after that I'm going over to Kevin's to watch the Dallas Cowboys get their 11th win over the Packers. Laura is my #1 Cowboys fan.
John
5 comments:
Did your team win?
Life's interesting, eh?
*repeating question by anonymous* Did your team win?
Oh yeah they did! My Cowboys beat the GB Packers 37-27. Now we have an all time record high season, 11-1. The game was so fun to watch in HD.
John
Go Cowboys!!!!!!!
The Stealers beat the Bengals yesterday. I'm happy.
Post a Comment