.JPG)
I'm finally eighteen! *Does a little dance* So much is going on. I went to the Beaverton City Hall two days ago to try and apply for my passport. Realizing that I needed my birth certificate and running out of time, Mom and I decided to go home and try the next day. Next Day: Mom and I spent two hours in the waiting area, when my number was called I checked my pocket and my wallet, with my ID, at home had been forgotten. I needed to be at work in less than a half-an-hour so I had no time to have my ID brought to me. The only positive side to those three wasted hours was that I started and finished Bob Shelton's book:
Through a Great Door. We also gave a tract to a ninety-four year old man. After that my afternoon only began to improve. I made it to work on time and while I was there Hannah and Josh came in and visited me. It was great to see two familiar faces. Last night was my last night for fifteen minute breaks at work.
Having been torqued one too many time by the City Of Beaverton, and wanting just to be done with the passport application process, Mom and I went to the City Of Tigard this morning and got the whole thing done in about 5 minutes; that was easy.
Besides all that I'm working on finding out was courses I can take from my major while I'm in Mongolia, working for Starbucks, working for Mr. Dutton, preparing to go on a Senior Trip, the Utah Missions Trip, and finally to leave for Mongolia in the Fall.
And I went snowboarding on Saturday and had an amzing, great day.
John
No comments:
Post a Comment