18 February 2008

Trouble Maker

I already know that I'm going to get myself into a heap of trouble with this car. For example: On Sunday Adam and I were leaving church in my car and Adam to me to rev the engine and peel out in the parking lot. Not realizing I was in second gear, I tried in the parking lot but didn't succeed in peeling out. I knew I just couldn't leave it with a engine growl so I was determined to try again at the driveway to the parking lot. This time I made sure that I was in first gave it my best shot. Leaving a drifting cloud of white smoke behind me, I screeched out of the parking lot, sliding sideways just a little as I went. My adrenaline glands dumped their load as my entire frame began to shake with excitement. That was the beginning of the end, I had tasted it and I knew that I was sure to get in trouble in the future.

John

No comments: