03 April 2008

Broken Egg Shells

I'm going to try and put this in an eggshell, but I figured that even and ostrich egg couldn't contain it. As I have told many people (and some of them have told me back) I am very busy right now. (And a lot of all that I'm doing is just that: busy-ness). I'm graduating in just over a month but there are a couple of things that I have to prepare for it before it actually comes, namely: Invitations, testimony, and picture slide show. I've begun with my testimony and slide show but I have not made any progress so far on my invitations, and I need those before the middle of this month. On top of that, Kevin and I are working on a presentation to be ready by the twentieth regarding our rapidly approaching mission trip to Mongolia. We are meeting tomorrow to finish the last details of what we will be recording before we go to another friends house to work out the audio and visual recording. Working for Starbucks around twenty hours a week and my other job for over twenty-two hours a week makes all my "secondary work" almost take a back shelf. Mostly I just stay up late trying to get all those auxiliary projects started and in the running for this whirling mayhem. Along with all that, there is my nearly non-existent social life that I have to try and keep alive, whether it be on life support or not. All in all, I've really come to understand the verse about bearing the yoke in one's youth.

John

No comments: