05 April 2008

Car Love Is True Love

Ever since I replaced the fog light assembly on my car I wasn't getting all the lights to turn on. And since I had a little free time yesterday, which is uncommon, I decided to do something about it. After disassembling the fog lights and testing out a few hypotheses I drove to Discount Import Auto (which, by the way, is the best store for VW owners) and got a few new bulbs, hoping that would fix my problem. It didn't. I wasn't sure what to do next so I simply prayed, asking God to help me figure out what the problem was and he answered me. I tried replacing a part from my old fog lights for one I wasn't so sure about on the new ones. Now they work again, all of them, and I'm so happy.

John

No comments: