03 June 2008

Pirates and Prayers

I have to work tomorrow morning at 4:30. The next day I have to be up early because our missions team is leaving for Utah. I has finally come and I am so excited. Tomorrow evening we are doing a dress rehearsel of our skit in front of the youth group before we head out the next morning; I'm not as prepared as I could be. The trip is going to be a lot of fun but also a lot of work. If you read this I ask for you prayers that everything would go well on the trip and that we could clearly give the gospel message out to the kids in the vacation Bible school. Specifically pray for me as I am giving messages to kindergarten kids through second grade. Our skit is called Treasure Island and is loosely based on the book by the same name. Kevin has a really awesome costume that actually makes him quite intimidating. Tim does great as the do-gooder of the jungle, Banana Man. It's going to be a lot of fun.

Less than three months until I leave for Mongolia. Pray for me to that end as well.

John

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun in Utah!

Unknown said...

With out ME. :(