I've been having a great time relaxing here in the elderly folks town of Ocala, Florida, playing pool, throwing the football, running and wrestling, but tomorrow morning Kevin and I are waving goodbye to Florida bright and early. We've got a 9 hour car drive ahead of us as we travel from north central Florida to south North Carolina, hitting South Carolina and Georgia in between. I'm really excited to leave tomorrow but I'm less excited about waking up at 5:15. Kevin and are going to take turns driving and navigating and between I don't suspect that we should get too many speeding tickets. Actually, Mrs. Marshman as made us promise that we will follow traffic laws and posted speed suggestions. As I said before, Kevin's new car is quite spacious and should have no problem accommodating all our junk as we make NC our new semi-permanent residence. I'll try to keep things of note written down as we travel and give you the low down of our journey through the South at a later date.
John
3 comments:
Thank you, Mrs. Marshman!!
Make rash decisions!! ... use road rage if you have to!!
Just make sure there's a farmhouse down the road with a truck that can tow you out...
Post a Comment