On our way up the coast we stopped in Lincoln City at the beach. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN! We played frisbee at least an hour and a half then we played in the river then the surf. I fell down catching the frisbee and got sand all over me. Adam, Evan, James, and I walked up the river a ways and found the skeleton of an old pirate. We threw rocks at it and eventually crushed it; mission accopmlished. Then we climbed this rock wall we found. Adam went first and made it to the top with no problem, I went next and fell once then I tried again and made it but not without cutting myself on some sharp rocks. Then we all jumped over a fence and jumped back onto the sand. I took some more pictures, being careful to keep sand and water off my camera. That was the best beach day I've had all year. Then we got chicken and Sobe and I rode shotgun. All the way home we chased a lightning storm and there were some really amazing strikes. At home I showered then went to bed.
John
No comments:
Post a Comment