27 June 2005

Vindication

Vindication has nothing to do with what I'm going to talk about but I've never started a post with the letter 'V' and that was the first word that came to mind. Last week I was busy every night and all Friday and Saturday with the seminar. It was good and I learned some valuable information. This week I am also busy with Neighborhood Bible Time. Fun stuff. Earlier tonight we played a lot of games outside on the wet grass. One game we played we all had to pile into a fifteen seater van and then get out again then line up again. Stealthball: like volleyball but the net has tarps over it so you can't see anything going on the other side. Soccer...With inner tubes instead of balls. Anyway, I had lots fun and my team is winning. While playing soccer one kid got hit pretty bad in the leg and he had to go to the hospital.

Next week we are heading down to Sacramento for a conference. ROAD TRIP!!! YEAH!!!! VACATION!!!! YAY!!!! I have been really busy so far this summer and I don't see any respite coming in the near future. I'm going to miss you all.

John

No comments: