This morning was boring. I woke up to the sound of Police sirens outisde. They were doing a drug bust on the meth lab next door. It was the third this week and it is only Monday. I couldn't get back to sleep for all the automatic gunfire, by the time it ended the sun was up. I went into the bathroom to use the sink, but had to push aside various tubes, beakers, and containers that cluttered the counter. Various labesl read, "CURE FOR CANCER," "AIDS VACCINE," and so on. I surmised that they had been put there last night by the whoever was in the bathroom banging and yelling until 2 AM last night. I went down to the kitchen, where a monkey was in the process of turning my cupboards into 'easy access food piles.' Most of the cereal was now mixed in with the box that once contained it. I scooped it up into one of my few remaining intact bowls. As I was about to pour milk on my cereal I was interrupted by my eccentric neighbor, who believes the milk is a key ingredient in nuclear devices, as well as being uncharacteristically bovine. After seeing that gallon make its way down the storm drain, I ate my cereal with apple juice. I was fairly sure I was going to be late for work, because I had just seen someone drive off in my Geo. At least he left his BMW there for me to drive. So this morning was really boring, and now I have to go to the DMV to register my BMW. I hope this afternoon is more interesting.
Unfortunately, I can not take claim for writing this down. Adam wrote the whole thing while in class Sunday morning.
John
No comments:
Post a Comment