When Rachel told me the details of what happened to Bonnie I felt so bad. I'm really sorry Bonnie that this had to happen, and I wish there was something I could do to help. It's really not fair. I haven't forgotten about you, but I've had a lot on my mind recently. I'll be praying for you.
One more thing, I love your new blog. And on that note, Mom is being so irritating, she won't let me visit blogs, post anything online, visit my FIF forum, or do anything. It's really annoying!
John
2 comments:
Np Im a big gurl I can handle it for now... just have to wait till I'm 18 Then Im MOVING OUT!!!... with rae! and you... I would say you can come too... but I don't think that, that would be a good idea... *laughs* LYL!
Of course it would be a good idea! It would be a flaming (because I don't say freaking)good idea!!! I'm coming!!!
John
Post a Comment