21 September 2005

Warning Of A Pained Heart

Mouth full of words,
Words full of nothing,

I always want something
I say to be important
but I never meet my goal.

Everything I say is purely subjective
Meaning has forsaken me

Always talking;
never saying anything.

In a conversation,
I find the silence annoying,
just ‘cause I don’t want to be boring

Making empty conversation,
using empty words.

Always talking,
never saying anything.

I finally get the time
the be alone, just me and you
Always talking, never saying anything new

Making empty conversation,
using empty words.

I know that I'm dreary,
Of myself, I've become weary.

Always talking,
never saying anything.




If this isn’t true please tell me,
it’s what I see inside me

(more later)

2 comments:

Bonnie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.