oh wait, I didn't start school today, and I won't be doing school tomorrow. In fact, I won't really start school full on until next Thursday. I'm going to finish this week up working at church but it should be my last full week of work. Next week I will be at the Spiritual Emphasis Retreat from Monday until Wednesday. The end of the summer seemed to come on really quickly but I'll just be rolling with the punches. Playing it by ear. Riding the wave or slope whichever the board takes me.
John
6 comments:
I am on my third day of hardcore, nose in the books, absorbing information, eager to learn shool. I hope summer comes quickly agian.
Try the thrid week of extremely hardcore, nose in books, absorbing information as fast as you can, doing projects for every class, seeing crazy academic asians whose whole life is grades and school, learning Mandarin (the hardest language next to English to learn), Chem, Geometry, Humanities, etc...etc.
But I'm feelin' your pain. Take luck.
*third
Anyway I have another game today. Wish us luck. It should be a good game today.
Good luck!
Luck wasn't enough for that game. First half we did terrible and they scored 14 points, but the second half we did excellent and scored 12 points in six minutes. Unfortently we couldn't score again and they won 14 to 12.
Post a Comment