I went to the beach on Saturday with my family, the Duttons, and the Popescus. We didn't know what the weather was going to be like but it turned out to be absolutely amazing. The night before I felt terrible, burning up and shivering all over. I wasn't sure if I was going to be well enough to do anything at the beach but I was going to go anyway. What ever it was, though, I burned it off by midnight. To make a long story short, the day was a great day overall. I chillaxed on the beach, walked to the top of the sand dune, went swimming in the ocean, body surfing, walked out onto the Cape and headlands, bouldered on some rocks, surfed down a slope of loose sand and rock, and sat on the tip of the cape watching the waves crash against the rock walls and the water churning below. It was a great day. Evan had come later in the afternoon because he had work so he and I were going to drive back in his car together. After everyone else had left we stopped into the Pelican Pub & Brewery for some of their amazing root beer and calm chowder. Our appetites satisfied and our root beer quaffed we headed for home.
John
10 comments:
Where ever John is there good wether. People say " He brings good wether with him."
They say that? You know I am Johnny Sunshine...
John
Come over here, Johnny Sunshine, during football practice so it doesn't rain.
Chillaxed..I like it.
oh, and I've never had cALm chowder before, is it good?
Did you mean "Clam chowder"?
Mmmmm.... calm chowder, very relaxing...
John
no, I did not. Read it. He said 'calm chowder.'
I'll have to try it sometime....
:D
I realized what he wrote after I published my previous comment.
Post a Comment