24 October 2007

Brewings

The Festival of Farm Fun was cancelled last week. It has been rescheduled for this Saturday. The same day that Kevin and I are taking our ACTs. After slight deliberation, Kevin and I both decided that we would go to the Festival of Farm Fun and not organize a sedition. Because our ACTs start early in the morning, and because they are to be held over near Kevin's house, I will be going to his house the night prior. It promises to be a grand old time.

John

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your ACT test to both you and Kevin.

Anonymous said...

Very chivalrous of you. Way to set an example. I'm proud.... :)

Anonymous said...

Our you proud of them taking a test or because I wished them luck on it?

Anonymous said...

proud of them going to the Farm Festival...and taking the test..Sorry Timmy.. :)

Anonymous said...

Carrots!

Anonymous said...

Carrots!

Anonymous said...

is ACT the same or similar to SAT...i'm confused...