25 September 2007

In My Sights

We had a good day last Saturday sighting in our rifles for hunting. When we had finished with that we spent the rest of the time at the FBI range shooting handguns and playing "games." Now hunting is only two days away and I'm getting more psyched up the closer it gets. It's an interesting system of psychology. I always go hunting with a very optimistic attitude, but each day as the week wears on I get a little bit less optimistic. As of now, though, I'm really excited.

John

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of my problems athletically is that I don't get "pumped" very easily. It takes me a while to get emotionally ready for a game.

Anonymous said...

WE WON OUR FIRST GAME!! Final score 42 to 20 Corbett.

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Now how many yards did you running get?

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure what our total running game got. But I do know that our tailback ALONE (with the help of some lineman such as myself) got 240 yds. rushing.

Sara said...

Hey Johnny... you guys will have to call me and tell me if you shot anything edible.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry he actually got 188 yds rushing which is still a whole lot of yards for one guy.

Unknown said...

Where is the frisbee game saterday?

Anonymous said...

Southridge

Anonymous said...

At 9:00 am.

Anonymous said...

Well, it's Saturday morning here, 8:16 a.m., yeah, I'm up early...wow, what am I doing up? and why am I wasting time commenting? haha! I don't know! Anyway, gosh, I wish there was a group like you guys that got together and played Ultimate here. But, next Saturday, the school is sponsoring 'Barefoot Football (soccer, if you're American)' to raise money to help kids in Africa with AIDS. Me, Scott, Sarah, and David (friends of mine) have gotten together, and we've made a team, and we're going to play! WOOHOOO! It's gonna be really fun! And besides, when I was there, we played barefoot soccer. But I'm still trying to get people to play Ultimate :) There's a couple people who are open to trying, so I think we're going to get together sometime next week and play! YAY!

Wow, maybe I should shut up now..haha!

Unknown said...

Yeah.

Anonymous said...

O.K.

Anonymous said...

Hey John!
How are you? It was to cool to actually see two of your sisters at DMC! Sarah coming when we were there was totally a God thing...well, ttyl and God bless!
A member of Gravediggers Inc.
(Nareda)
P.S. Is it a good or bad thing to be a member of your Incorporation? Hmmmm...

Unknown said...

Sara it's sara