Nothing much really going on with me right now. I'm doing school and getting ready to take my ACTs in less than 2 weeks. Other than that I applied for a job at REI; I'd really like to work there for obvious reasons (and some not so obvious). On Saturday we have the youth group Festival of Farm (boring) Fun. I hope that it doesn't rain.
John
7 comments:
aham *FUN*
Triple overtime Corbett-6, Portland Christian -3. YEEEEEEHHHHHHAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW.
This might make me look really stupid... but what is REI?
It's a store that sells good quality outdoor equipment. They have very nice stuff their but is pretty expensive.
thanks, sir timmy!
ouch...tim...congrats on the win...but ouch for P.C.... hey, how's their team this year? better or worse than last year?
Your welcome Nareda, and Kris-ty, they have an excellent team this year but it came down to who wanted it more and ultimately we did. (They are better than last year)
Post a Comment