28 January 2009

Feel the Love

So far I have been told twice at school that people hate me.  The first was an incident where Kevin was talking to our Italian classmate named Alfredo.  They were talking to eachother about how hard it can be to learn Mongolian.  At the time I was out of the class and Kevin said John just gets stuff, he hears it once and then he remembers it.  At that point Alfredo said "I hate him.  I want to kill him."  I truly felt threatened for my life.  The other time was just yesterday while Kevin was talking to another guy that goes to the school.  Again they were consoling eachother on the difficulties of language learning.  Kevin mentioned again that I remember everything (which isn't true, necessarily).  I was in the classroom reading my Bible and they were standing at the door.  Eric leaned into the room to tell me "I hate people like you."  Oh thanks, I just feel so loved.  Good vibes.

John

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why? Were they serious or just joking?