20 September 2005

A Midnight Dreary (A Warning of Promises)

Hey there, all you John Fans. Yes I'm back for a while and I hope that you will enjoy the lastest post on my blog. I hope it will be substantial and full of thought provoking ideas. Anyway, on to life.

Lately I've been pretty upset with Mom for not giving me the freedom that I would like, but God has given me a peace about the whole situation. I know that anything God ordains, no man can put asunder (Matthew 19:6) . Mom doesn't want Rachel and I to be friends, I don't really know why. But I was really upset because Rachel is the greatest friend I've ever had to this day. But like I said, He has given me peace and an assurence about this whole thing. Also, we stopped by there house and got found and were super busted. I want to be on right standings with Mom, so I'm going to be obeying her explicitly for some time.

Frisbee: What more do I need to say? Haven't played in a few days and I'm in need of a UF fix. So, I've organized a game tonight and I hope it's gonna be cool. I've also been really wanting to play in the rain. I Love the Rain.

Yesterday I borrowed 8 Manga from Elizabeth and stayed up 'til 11:15 reading all of them. I really like them; D•N•Angel. While reading them I got some really strange insights into real life as well as some weird applications to my life and relationships.

I've decided that I'm going to be working out. Not anything really hardcore, but I've begun running as well as doing push-ups, sit-ups, pull-ups, and curls. Biking and frisbee, as well, are still some of my favorite things to do. Listening to Five Iron a lot too. Still my favorite band in the world. But I want to get the new Roper CD. But I don't really have the money or the permission to do so, so I'll be holding off for awhile, if not forever.

Another thing, I have now been officially stood up...twice. You think I would learn my lesson. Now you're thinking that I'm going to say: This person doesn't like you. But no, the lesson I've learned it that Rachel likes to sleep in and isn't so great at waking up early. *GRIN* On the subject of relationships, there is a girl at my church named Julie who I think is really cool but Rachel thinks likes me. I'm not really doubting Rachel's intuition, but I've never been the one in the family to get girls to like me. I'm not trying either but I guess with this new physique also come new attractions. I don't know, I'll just have to find these things out.

I really don't know what the title is all about, I kinda just picked it because it sounded cool. Anyway, right now I feel really good, just to let you know all you who care about me.

Oh, one more thing. On the 29th I'll be heading out with Evan, Granpda, and Uncle Fred to hunting camp '05. We all have tags so I hope that there will be enough enough animals and I hope we all have luck. To all you who pray for me, thank you so much. I love all you, and I am thinking about everyone and keeping you all in my prayers as well.

That'll be all for now, Love you All.

John

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

*sniffle* what about me??

Unknown said...

I haven't forgottem about you.

Unknown said...

*forgotten