15 March 2007

Elephant Tea

I know I haven't blogged in a while, about nine days, but now I'm back feeling kind of good about taking a small break. Things that happened while I was "away:"

Tim came over and spent the night.
Playing frisbee in the street.
Going to a big airsoft game at Splat Action.
Finishing my Physics.
New Shoes.
REI membership.
Trying to spend money.
More firsbee.
Lovely Weather.

In less than three weeks time I will be leaving for Texas on my first plane ride by myself. I'm really feeling good about it and I'm really looking forward to visiting Anna and meeting all the people at DTC. I feel kind of like this is just the beginning for me branching out and slowly being released from home. Not that I just want to leave, but that I'm excited about growing and having new freedoms and being able to put to use everything I've learned as a kid and growing up. 20 days until I leave.

John

No comments: