I know it's been a over a week since my last post, but I'm still here and I'm still alive. I guess the reason for my lack of communication this week is that I had a lot of work to do. Not just a normal lot, a whole lot; an extra lot. While the Bells have been gone, we've been working on quite a few projects, trying to get a lot done before they get back. Consequently, I have had a lot of work to do. But life here isn't all hard work and sweat. Yesterday, we all went rock climbing ;the staff and a couple of the people from IPS. I had so much fun. Towards the end of our time there, I could really tell that I was getting tired. My forearms were tight and my hands were losing their grip. Also, a couple of time my hands and my elbows would freeze up and wouldn't respond. But still we all had a lot of fun, and I can't wait to go when I get home.John
7 comments:
I gess i go cry in m-my r-room since your having lots of f-fun.
He he, you're hands don't 'responsde'.....
John your such a wimp. You got to show your hands who's the boss. Or they'll never listen to you again.
I recommend making a homemade bomb and blowing it up in your hand.
Works every time. <(;-)
*gasp*
..::tear::..
At least Tim you have no hand that gets sore.
Uhhhhh, I was kidding. And James I HAVE A HAND, just missing some exstension pieces.
again
..::tear::..
Post a Comment