29 April 2007

One Thing I Forgot

Yesterday, I ate a whole lemon. The whole thing, peel and all. That was interesting.

John

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

><
---

Anonymous said...

((sour face))

Anonymous said...

Have you ever tried lemon peels dip in ranch? It may sound disturbing but its really not that bad. Me and a friend were at a restaunt and tried there, messing around of course.

Anonymous said...

I travel the world over my, I live in an open cell,
Who would be a king then? When beggers live so well

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't like lemin peel dipped in ranch cause I hate ranch.

Anonymous said...

Whoever made ranch (IN MY OPINION) was a master.

Anonymous said...

I fear no plots against me, my belongings are in my cart,
I come back to Oregon, cause it's were I left my heart.

Anonymous said...

TIMMY your one really weird person.

Unknown said...

Hey Tim, where are you getting all these rhymes and sayings?

John

Anonymous said...

TIMMY, you ARE a REALLY weird person.

Sara said...

So Tim... since you have such a way with words... Can God, by experience, know fear? How would you answer someone who said that? If no, then apparently God doesn't know everything... Something to think about. huh?

Anonymous said...

the inventor of ranch was a genius

Unknown said...

God cannot be afraid in a human sense.

John

Sara said...

There was this guy that was sayin' that when we went down to the rally. Not about the ranch I mean.

Anonymous said...

He was really loud. He got a ticket afterwords for having a loud discussion three times.

Adam said...

Redefine 'know.' God has all knowledge, but cannot experience fear. Make use of specific words, and you'll shoot him down.

Anonymous said...

To Sara, I believe God knows fear, such as, He fears what would happen to us if we fell into sin. I don't believe He is afraid. Just He knows the consequences of sin. And for His love for us, He fears for us.

I hope this was a good anserw

Anonymous said...

To John, I get these rhymes from a play we're doing at CCT.

I have no title, land, or purse,
No fame or fortune to be my curse

Unknown said...

God cannot "know fear by experience" in the same way that he cannot "know sin by experience."