09 April 2007

Update

The weather has been really cold here over the weekend and the building can be frigid at times. It even snowed a little here in Dallas, and it snowed an inch and a half to two inches in Waco(Sp?). The weather this week, however, is supposed to improve with temperatures getting into the eighties.

While sanding today with a belt sander, my finger got caught and I now have a slight injury. It's nothing really big but it does make using my left index finger a bit difficult.

Tonight we are going to a Ranger's baseball game. I hope that it gets warmer by then.

John

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

Anonymous said...

Be thankful you have a some fingers to injure. You big sissy. Sorry I got carried away I shouldn't of said that.(middle finger to you) AAAAAA!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Alright, let's keep it kosher.

John

Sara said...

A live baseball game with some ladie friends!! oh man! You've got it good! Wait I'm keeping it kosher... uh Sounds like you'll have a blast!!

Anonymous said...

Kosher eh, alright. Hurry up and come home there's an ultimate frisbee game next Saturday.

mmoods21 said...

Tim, you shouldn't flip the bird when you're online. :)