18 April 2007

Life, Love, Laughter

Life is going well for me still. I'm working on one particular project right now. I dismanteled a park bench and I have sanded, stained and sealed the new boards for it. I'm nearly done with it and it is really looking better as it comes along. As well as that, I'm continually working outside and doing various jobs inside for Claudia.

The weather is quite interesting around here during spring. If you don't like the weather, wait fifteen minutes; it'll change.

On Sunday, after lunch, Anna and I went out in the van to fill it up. While we were out we stopped for gelato and we walked around West Village (The Ritz). While walking around I saw three Lamborghinis, two Ferraris, and multiple Porsches. I also saw the guy that plays Petey in Remember the Titans. I'm not joking; it was him. I'm super serial.

Mr. and Mrs. Bell left today for Russia. So we have the Training Center to ourselves, except for IPS.

This weekend we are going to Grapevine, some big shopping area out near the airport. And nect week we are going rock climbing. Woohoo!

32 comments:

Anonymous said...

it sounds like ur havin' a lot of fun, but you need to come home.....i need help with my math
:(

Unknown said...

You told me recently that you have sufficient amounts of brothers, and isn't one of them a teacher? If you have a question, you can email it to me and I will get back to you.

John

Anonymous said...

he's an ELEMENTARY teacher....and i love having brothers, it's better than 3 sisters...

Sara said...

I'm insulted... being a sister myself. And now John can be called a friend of celebrity! Did you get a sig?

Anonymous said...

Pliese diin't mentiened mnth anmoeyre. I nead hlep weth my spieddlling.

Anonymous said...

Hay John I quized out this week ya. Maybe I'll pass you in the top five. Super super serial.

Anonymous said...

James

Unknown said...

Good job James! That's awesome!

And Kristy, it's not like Andy never did the math that you're doing before.

John

Anonymous said...

ummmm, it was like 6+ years ago.....i've already asked him to help, and he said he didn't remember any of it...

Anonymous said...

and, sara, i woundn't mind a sister like you, i just wouldn't want a sissy-girly sister....y'know?

Anonymous said...

and, sorry tim, mayB i shud help u w/ ur spellin' prawblum

Unknown said...

Mayeb Kristy just needs a life so she doesn't have to spend all day on the computer.

John

Sara said...

I am the only life she has. I love you Kristy!

Anonymous said...

Mr. Put-Me-Down, i HAVE a life, thank-you-very-much, it's just that it isn't @ WCS (where i spend most of my time, duh), but rather, it is @ SHS (and lately the key player in that group was gone to Thailand)

Anonymous said...

i love you, too, sara!

Anonymous said...

to tell you the truth, you have no idea how much of an escape from reality your family is to me...there's so much to get away from....

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAuUUUUuuUuuGHGHGHGHHGHGHGHGHHHGHGHGHH.

MY BRAIN HAS LEFT ME!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHHGHGHGHHGHGHGHG!!!!!!!!!

I through that in just because I wanted to.

AAAAAAAAAAAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA (sigh)

Anonymous said...

What? Geting away from Andy talking about cars and how cool they are.

Anonymous said...

It is inpratical to have a vechical that goes over 90mph. CAN NO ONE THINK PRATICALLY!!!!!!!

EEEERRRRRRR.

Anonymous said...

i'm thinking practically here: you go to P.I.R. and you RACE your cars and show off how totally awesome they are...duh

Anonymous said...

THAT is practical

Anonymous said...

For wasting gas. Fast cars just look cool.

Anonymous said...

You would pay a whole lot of money to buy a car that can go thereatically 200mph just because it "looks cool"?

Anonymous said...

uhhhh...yeah
and for the fact that you can 'take it out for a drive' and go those 200 mph

Anonymous said...

Not in america.

Anonymous said...

yes, in America, you just have to be smart, and not get caught, duh

Anonymous said...

Just hope if you get caught it's Adam.

Anonymous said...

naw, i wouldn't want to get caught by Adam, i saw what he does to 'criminals' (like Christian M. last wednesday)...(who by the way, was innocent)

Anonymous said...

No. With cris you never know and he can't do that to you if your not out of the car.

Anonymous said...

who says he won't focibly remove me from my car?...he's a violent person!

Anonymous said...

psh..i just realised i spelling that wrong, i meant: foRcibly

Anonymous said...

I'm talkin' legelly here.