Before you blow anything up think of that stupid little 8.6 fingered friend that lives in Corbett.
I wasn't planning on detonating myself.
What are you blowing up?
Neither was I. But accidents do happen.
Whatever happened to MY 8.6 fingered friend that lives in Corbett?Sorry, that was a personal comment having nothing to do with your blog entry.
Yeah, let's not be blowing stuff up. Yeah, it's fun, but like it was said earlier: accidents happen.
Blowing stuff up is actually a full time profession of some....
Yes it is and with some practice I could be a professional. I already know how to get hydregein (forgive the spelling it's the best I can do) from a bottle of water.(doesn't matter what brand)
Relly!?!?!?!?!?!?!
hydrogen
Yes.
Nothing like a giant fireball... what was the situation?...it sounds violent.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Before you blow anything up think of that stupid little 8.6 fingered friend that lives in Corbett.
I wasn't planning on detonating myself.
What are you blowing up?
Neither was I. But accidents do happen.
Whatever happened to MY 8.6 fingered friend that lives in Corbett?
Sorry, that was a personal comment having nothing to do with your blog entry.
Yeah, let's not be blowing stuff up. Yeah, it's fun, but like it was said earlier: accidents happen.
Blowing stuff up is actually a full time profession of some....
Yes it is and with some practice I could be a professional. I already know how to get hydregein (forgive the spelling it's the best I can do) from a bottle of water.(doesn't matter what brand)
Relly!?!?!?!?!?!?!
hydrogen
Yes.
Nothing like a giant fireball... what was the situation?...it sounds violent.
Post a Comment