Ever since I got home, and even before that, I've been getting a lot of job offers. It would appear that I'm one of the most sought after worker dudes around. This week and last I've been working with Mr. Martin. I worked Yesterday and today digging and placing landscaping timbers and cedar bender board. Tomorrow I will be working a half day finishing up the job that we are doing at the Knight's house. We also might have another half day to do next week.
This Memorial Day Weekend we will be going camping, just like everybody else. Because of all the work that I've been/will be doing I'm not going to have much time to help get ready for camping so we'll have to see how things are going to go. I can't wait to go camping.
John
19 comments:
Shampooe was a blast, it was such a good frisbee game. And John, it was a pleasure losing to your team.
John can you tell me who "mmoods" is? Is it someone I met before at a frisbee game or is it just one of your friends from Tigard?
I don't know what you're talking about.
John
"Mmoods" is a person that leaves a comment at your blog time to time. I just was wondering who it was.
Let's get a frisbee game going again. If you would be so kind as making it on a Friday if possible instead of Saturday that would be great.
*Champooe*.Name's mmoods21
Champoeg.
Sory abot mi spileng jist tiel mi who is "mmoods".
He don't know...
NO ONE KNOWS!!! only she does, and she's too chicken to tell us who she is!!!!
Kris-ty don't go makin' insults to people you don't even know. You don't even put your full FIRST name down.
I respect you ,mmoods.
tim, you'd be surprised how many people don't call me Kristy, and call me Kris...it's what I go by, you have a problem with that?
get over it
oh, and putting the name I go by is better than annonymity with a cryptic name
I'm saying that you don't put your "name" down either so settle down and stop insulting strangers. Since she put her name down as mmoods that means people must call her by that name at some time thereby killing your own argument, because it is the name she goes by.
mmoods, whoever you are, stay that way! I think that name is awesome. Dont let people influence you in giving up your identity if you want to stay anonymous.
great....now there's 'tator bug'
I think that mmoods is going to do whatever she wants despite anything that we could say. I don't think that any amount of "convincing" can change that. Besides, if she told you who she was you wouldn't know who she was anyway. Thanks all.
John
tim, i seriously doubt that people call her 'mmoods'.....i think that even you don't believe that she would be called that....but to honor john's request, i'll shut up now, and not speak another word on the subject
Party at my house tonight.
Post a Comment