10 May 2007

Finally Having Fun

I'm going to Six Flags today. I'm so excited, I'm sure it's going to be a ton of fun.

John

39 comments:

Anonymous said...

Refresh my memory, what/where is six flags?

Unknown said...

It's a big amusement park that they have all over the country, just not in the Northwest. Lots of rollercoasters and things like that.

John

Anonymous said...

John do you like me? Because I like you.







I AM SUCH A RANDOM PERSON!!

Anonymous said...

CARROTS!!!

Sara said...

Six flags huh? Wait, let me re-phrase that... SIX FLAGS?!?!?! That's so stinking awesomly unfair!! Duh you'll have fun. Oaks park will never be the same after this.

Anonymous said...

tim, please don't tell me that you're gay...

Anonymous said...

and, tim, HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU NOT KNOW WHAT SIX FLAGS IS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Unknown said...

Dude Tim, I love you man.

John

Unknown said...

Tim's not gay, he's just a real man the really knows how to love.

John

Anonymous said...

I'll never love you again :(

Anonymous said...

*sobing*. Whait man i still love you. *cries*

Anonymous said...

Thanks John now I can perform my best at opening night tonight.

And Kris-ty reason I don't know what six flags is because the last time I was at a amusement park I was three years old.

Anonymous said...

I love you to, John

Anonymous said...

To James, Love who?

Unknown said...

Kris-ty just has her nose stuck up in the air and doesn't realize that you are just a kid from the Boondocks. She must think that you are some sort of lower life-form.

John

Anonymous said...

I agre John and Tim i was talking about John

Anonymous said...

hey, i have nothing against boys from the boonies (in my opinion most are hotter than city boys, but that's MOST, not all). oh, and i beg your forginvenss, i had no clue that you were so deprived of fun, tim. seriously, i think you need to go more places; get out of Oregon; expreience all that you haven't yet. i think you'll find it worth your time.

Anonymous said...

and what's up with this 'Kris-ty' business??????

Unknown said...

Kris-ty, I think Tim is perfectly content with living in Oregon, in the country. He's isn't completely derived of fun, he finds joy and amusement in the simpler things of life. Tim's #1 amusement park would probably be a really good paintball field.

John

Sara said...

Amen to the simple things of life.

Anonymous said...

all y'alls just don't know what you're missing out on...

Anonymous said...

No you don't know what your missing out on. When you can find fun and joy in the friends you live near, hang out, call each other names, oooooooooohhh, that when the real fun begins, Instead of paying money to be entertained (which theirs nothing wrong with that but it just cost more money than neccesary to have fun).

Saturday night for example after the show we all went to Sharies(I don't know how to spell so exuse me) I was personally to tired to really keep up with the energy our table was producing, but I had a blast. We were still wearing our make-up from the show got some weird looks and had good old fashion fun. Their was eight people at our table six of which were full of energy, but me and a nother girl named Lily where just to tired to keep up with them so we talk to each and wwwwwwwwooooooowwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!! I think she's cool.

Anonymous said...

All in all I had a blast. Even though I didn't have much energy. And all it cost me was $2.39(I order a bowl of cereal that took 45min. to get to me). We had fun.

Unknown said...

Kris-ty you're not getting the point! The point I'm trying to make is: Tim may not know what he's missing out on, but at this point he doesn't care.

Adam and Eve didn't know what they were missing out on before they ate the fruit in the garden, but that was perfectly okay. Frankly, I think they missed the simpler life of living in the garden.

John

Anonymous said...

Thanks John, I like the back up I'm getting on this. And welcome home (Your probably sitting in your own house right now reading this, am I right?)

Anonymous said...

He's not home yet. 5/15/07

Anonymous said...

You guys are totally right. You don't need to have money to have some fun with your friends. The funnest times I have had with my friends has been at my own house.
Welcome home John!!!!!! :) We really missed your smiling face!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

True true

Anonymous said...

I SAID JOHN NOT JAMES!!s

Anonymous said...

I know he comes in today I'm just predicting that the next time he's at the computer he's either home or in Oregon, he doesn't need to be home when your reading it.

Unknown said...

Tim, you were right. As I read your little message I was sitting in my own chair in my own house. It's green to be back.

John

Anonymous said...

Why not?

Anonymous said...

who says that roaming the streets of downtown with a group of friends, not really doing anything, just walking, talking, joking, having fun..has to cost you anything?

Anonymous said...

i mean, sure city life can be different, you can go to places like Six Flags and have fun, but i'm not saying that places like those are the only places you can have fun at...

Anonymous said...

As John said I'm am missing out on amusement parks and things like that but at the moment I don't care. There's plenty of people at the theatre in Corbett I hang out with (some of which are females such as CC and Kytlenn, there so cool they make cool look uncool YEEEEEEEHHHHHAWWWWWWWW!!!!!!) All where sayin is you don't have to go certain places to have fun.

mmoods said...

You all are way too obssessed with amusement... maybe you haven't been getting enough sunshine.

Anonymous said...

tim, i completely agree with you that you don't have to go certain places to have fun; i'm just sayin' that you can also go to certain places and have fun.

Anonymous said...

Who is "mmoods"?

Anonymous said...

And Kris-ty, yes, you don't have to buy fun. It can come free if you know where to look. And you CAN buy fun if you want(i.e. bowling). I just think the other way is friendlier towards the wallet.