Yesterday was the first full day of sessions. In the morning, after signing Laura into her childrens program, I headed across the street from convention center to the Sheraton Grand hotel were the Pre-Excel program was being held. Evan was going to be helping with skits and Bethany had asked me if I would help also. For the first Pre-Excel large group we did a skit in which Evan was a game show host and I was an auctioneer. As soon as the skit was done I headed back over to the general sessions in the convention center. They didn't need my help with the second skit which was to take place right before lunch. For lunch Mom, Adam, and I headed back to our hotel. I wanted to be at choir by 12:45 so I had to eat on the way back to the convention center. Choir was great even though I didn't know any of the songs that we practiced and something about my voice was acting funky. The student sessions were next after choir. Mr. Gothard came and spoke to the all the students, but before he got to that he had two people give their testimony and one video of another student give his testimony. The testimonies were really good but after that I had to keep my commitment to help with skits for Pre-Excel. For the skit I was a king that told a story to his princess daughter. To be more kingly one of the helpers for Pre-Excel used mascara to draw a beard, mustache, sideburns, and big earbrows on my face. It was great and everyone had a lot of fun. I've got to split now, I'll talk to you all later.
John
3 comments:
How old was the daughter in the skit?
(By the I accidently spelled "skit" with a "h" good thing I didn't accidently post that.)
My daughter in the skit was older than me.
John
WHAT, your daughter is older than you? But how, who uh uh ooohhhhhhhhh.
Post a Comment