04 July 2007

Independence

That is interesting. I hadn't intended to post that last post. I started it last night and I was going to write something about how much fun we had while playing disc golf. Then I was going to write about how we went to REI and Costco in the afternoon. That was right after I had been swimming for over an hour and a half. But last night I couldn't get the creative juices flowing quick enough and while I was composing in my head Evan asked for his computer. Since I wasn't writing at that moment and I had nothing coming any time soon, I acquiesced to him. I had nothing written down except for a title, I was not intending to save it, or even post it for that matter. The thing is, it is really hot here this week, and it's supposed to keep gettig hotter as the week goes on. I spend all day in an air-conditioned building.

John

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww, you poor baby....hey, have fun while you're down there..live it up!

Anonymous said...

Praise God for air condentioned buildings.

Anonymous said...

condentioned....I like your new word, Tim...funny

Anonymous said...

caly is to hot.