Whaddaya think of my new looks? I decided I'd try something new for a change.
On the way back from Sacramento, instead of coming straight home, we changed our plans a little bit. Some friends of Anna's, and now ours, invited us visit them at their house just north of Sacramento. We had breakfast at their house and played a game of Dutch Blitz. We also got a tour of their new house that they are building. While we were there I gave myself a 'crash' course one riding a unicycle. We finally left their house and were back on the road again. Instead of getting right back on I-5, we took the scenic route along old highways to Red Bluff. As we normally do on our way back from California, we stopped at the In-N-Out in Redding. It was over a hundred degrees outside and the place was crowded. After lunch we stopped at Starbucks then hit the road again. After seven more hours on the road we finally reached home at Eleven o'clock.
At home, I'm back to work again. Today we went to see Ratatouille; what a hilarious movie! I recommend it to everyone. Now I have to do some plumbing repairs in the kitchen.
John
3 comments:
Yes, the new look is pretty cool. And I am very excited about see the rat movie(I'm not going to even try to spell it).
Ratatouille! I got it first try.
Carrots!
Post a Comment