08 September 2007

Finished

I'm finally finished with work. Friday was my last day and it feels really good to be able to see all that I have accomplished. Friday afternoon after I got back from work, we went back to church to help prepare for the anniversary service this Sunday. When we had finished all that we could do we stayed at church for a while before heading home. After we got home Scott Dean came over to play games. We played two games of Settlers of Catan before we thought we were finished. After the games though, we ended up getting into a very long and meaningful discussion on the Bible and other spiritual applications. We weren't finished unil around 2:30. This morning Adam and I went to the gun show at the Expo center. Right after that we went to Bridgeport village and then came home.

John

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Game today against the number three rank team in the 3a district. And I'm going to be a DEFENCIVE LINEMEN.

Anonymous said...

"TAKE LUCK"

Anonymous said...

"AND CARE FOR IT!"

Anonymous said...

I will no longer mention my upcoming games, it seems to bring bad luck on us. We lost Friday 33-0

Anonymous said...

Hey, how's Southridge doing this year?

Anonymous said...

They are getting their wazoo kick, because they just moved up to 6-A

Anonymous said...

Haha! That's funny! I heard Nick was playing this year. Do you guys ever see him at church?

Anonymous said...

No, and I don't think Nick will last a football season. No offense intended.