John
19 November 2008
Accomplishments
Wow, things are really coming together at the new building. And they're going to have to since we told everyone that we are having church there next Sunday. With all the walls finished yesterday we started to mud and tape the seams. Kevin and I have never attempted such work before. I was a little hesitant at first, not knowing what I was doing, but Kevin just jumped right in. It really seamed (:D) like a daunting task at first but it wasn't as bad as either of us thought. We finished with that all today and are getting ready to sand and paint tomorrow and the next day (until it's done). Working with Ganpurev has really been good for both of our Mongolian, it's such excellent practice. Even though he doesn't speak any English, he has really helped us learn new words and use the grammar we've learned correctly. He also speaks very clear Mongolian, not the super speedy slurred stuff the rest of the country uses. I continually find myself repeating that God is good; it's a good thing not to forget.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes God is good!
*To someone in particular* You said you were counting down. How long did that take? :D
John
Post a Comment